Our customers have created plenty of scripts and add-ons to connect Timing to other services. You can find a list of these solutions here.
Please note that we are not the providers of these scripts; use them at your own risk.
Contact us if you'd like for your script to be added to this list.
Widgets & Alfred Integrations
- An iOS widget for Timing implemented with Scriptable
- Alfred plugin for Timing
- Another Alfred plugin for Timing
Using Timing with Other Services
- Automatic timesheets with Timing and Harvest
- Automatically recording Timing as work logs in Jira
- Automatically exporting Timing time entries to Jira
- Converting Timing Exports to Toggl's CSV import format
- Invoice template that can import Timing exports
- Script to send Timing data to Teamleader
- Unofficial TypeScript client library for the Timing Web API
- Unofficial Python client library for the Timing Web API
Tracking Data Providers
- Adds the current zsh working directory to the window title, in order to make it visible to Timing
- Adds the current Obsidian note's title to its window title, in order to make it visible to Timing